BoardWalk Casino South Africa
The Boardwalk Casino is located in Summerstrand, a suburb located on the beachfront of Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
The Boardwalk Casino is the only licensed casino in the Nelson Mandela Bay area.
Click Here to Read the Latest Boardwalk Casino Promotions
The Boardwalk Casino offers 802 electronic, Smart card slot machines, denominations ranging from 5c to R50.
Mystery Jackpots are found on selected banks of slot machines where you win without achieving a winning combination.
These slots are larger than life and are linked on a national level. They have a Wide Area Progressive jackpot that begins at R20 000, building up quickly and paying out more frequently. There is also a mystery jackpot, which pays out on average 7 times a day.
Touch Bet Roulette
The configuration of the Touch Bet Roulette machine increases customer choice, fun and entertainment. There are R2 and R5 machines.
The Boardwalk Casino offers 21 casino tables situated in the Pavilion and Charter Club. The Pavilion is a non-smoking area, but a smokers' lounge is available for Tables patrons.
Games in the Pavilion include Roulette, Poker, Blackjack and Blackjack Switch. Plasma screens are positioned around the non-smoking area for sports viewing. There is an exclusive drinks service for players in this area. Operating from 12:00 until close.
The Charter Club is the exclusive MVG Platinum and Gold card holders’ lounge / casino area, with a designated smoking area. A full bar service and snack menu is available for which payment is settled with MVG points only.
There are 54 slot machines ranging from 50c - R50. Here you can find machines such as poker, reel and multi-line video reel. There are 8 Table games available which include Blackjack, Poker and American Roulette.
- Kids Corner: Offers a Creche for children between the ages of 6 months and 14 years old.
- Children : The Magic Company, keeps the kids entertained! They can enjoy Carousel Rides, Mini Golf Course, Bumper Boats and Go-Karts.
- Video Arcade: Enjoy the latest in interactive simulation and computer games, including Daytona racing cars.
Boutique Fashion Stores, Jewellery, Craft Shops and more.
Entertainment and Facilities
The Vodacom Amphitheatre
The enclosed Vodacom Amphitheatre hosts regular sell-out shows seating up to 658 patrons
The cinema complex has 5 theatres, all featuring stadium racked seating and digital sound.
The Eastern Cape's popular radio station is situated overlooking the entire Boardwalk development.
- ATM – All Major Local Banks Offered.
- Foreign Exchange - American Express and all international currency exchange requirements
Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism Information Office
Take advantage of this unique coastal climate and the calm waters of Algoa Bay. Port Elizabeth is a mecca for all beach and watersport activities.
- Hobie Beach is for you if you like the buzz, or head out to Sardinia Bay for miles of virtually deserted snow-white sand.
- Happy Valley, Humewood Beach and King's Beach are also other beautiful beaches nearby. Happy Valley has gentle lawns, lily ponds, beautiful gardens, and is a short walk away from Humewood Beach. You can play chess on a giant chessboard.
- King's Beach is a well known recreational area, with excellent swimming pools, water chutes, a fun mini-golf course, supertube and a miniature train for the children.
- The Oceanarium is one of the major attractions, with popular dolphin and seal performances. There is also an underwater observation area, a dolphin research centre, various smaller tanks of 40 different species of bony fish and two larger with sharks and stingrays.
Dining & Bars
- The "Bayside Pantry" is a 108-seater restaurant offering an à la carte menu for lunch and buffet dinners. On Saturdays and Sundays a scrumptuous buffet breakfast is available. Bookings are essential!
- Yi Pin - Oriental Restaurant is an authentic oriental with Asian owners. Yi Pin means ‘first class’. Offering a selection of traditional Chinese and Japanese cuisine, and limited Thai options.
- Fast Food - Candy Cabin, Hungry Peter, Mini Orbits, Ola Café, Orazest Coffee Shop, Shamrock Pies, Steers, Wimpy, News Café, Chippers.
- Col’Cacchio Pizzeria
- Kiplings Braserie
- Namak Indian Cuisine
- Red Rock Spur
The Boardwalk Conference Centre
In 2005 The Boardwalk Conference Centre was the first in the Eastern Cape to be awarded a Five Star grading by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa. Facilities include the main Tsitsikamma Conference Room, 2 Breakaway meeting rooms and 1 Boardroom.
The Airport is easily accessible. Delegates can be at the Conference Centre within 15 minutes of landing.
There are various hotels located on and close to the Boardwalk complex, catering for various budgets.
- The Boardwalk has its very own 5-Star Boardwalk Hotel and Spa which has 140 unique guest rooms, satisfying every requirement. Guests will also be able to relax at the Health Spa and Fitness Centre.
- The Courtyard Hotel Owned and operated by the City Lodge Group, is an exclusive and elegant alternative to a traditional hotel. The 4-star hotel offers 11 suites and 80 standard rooms, all with a kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator and television. A regular shuttle service operates from the hotel to the casino.
- The City Lodge is a 3-star hotel, popular with business and leisure travelers, offering 147 rooms.
- The Road Lodge offers 92 rooms, is well positioned within the complex, and directly opposite Hobie Beach. Value and quality accommodation with secure parking.
- The Beach Hotel is a landmark on the beachfront. This is a 4-star full-service Hotel, with 58 en-suite luxury rooms,
4 executive rooms and 1 suite.
- Telephone: +27 41 507 7777
The Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment World
Beach Road, Summerstrand, 6019, Port Elizabeth
- GPS Co-ordinates: S 33° 59' 9.5346" E 25° 39' 29.2638"
Brand New South African Online Casino - White Lotus Casino. New Players can Claim R300.00 Free No Deposit Bonus. Enter Coupon Code R300NEW
Go to White Lotus Casino Now