Online Gambling for Beginners
You have decided to try online gambling, but don't know where to begin...
(These guidelines refer to a Microgaming Casino, However most casinos follow a similar procedure )
How to Download
- To download the FREE software click on the " Download "
- A page will appear stating that your "Download will start shortly"
- Once the download commences, a percentage indicator will appear in the bottom right hand corner
- informing you of the progress of your download.
How to Install
- After completing the Download you will need to Install the software (You must remain connected to the Internet).
- A dialog box will appear stating "Initializing Wise Installation Wizard"
- Another box called "Install Wizard", which will guide you through the installation process step-by-step.
- You will need to select "Next" four times, and then select "Finish".
- A dialog box will appear showing the percentage progress of the installation.
- Another box will appear informing you that the casino has been successfully installed". Click "OK".
- The software will launch automatically. Now you can register an account.
How to Open an Account
- As the software launches the "Online Registration Wizard" will appear.
- Decide if you wish to open a REAL account (play for real money) or a GUEST account (play for fun).
- Once you have selected the correct option, you will be prompted to fill in the online questionnaire.
- When you have finished the questionnaire a "Registration Complete" box will appear, giving you your account number and password.
- Keep these somewhere safe!
How to Make a Purchase
- When you select the REAL account option, you will now need to make a purchase to continue.
- A dialog box will appear stating, "You currently have no credits to play with.
- Would you like to go to banking to purchase credits?". Select "Yes".
- You will now be at the "Banking Menu".
- In the "Banking Menu" select "Add Credit card/Firepay/Neteller etc"
- You will need to fill in the "Personal Billing Details" questionnaire
- Once you have finished , a box will appear informing you "Your card has been successfully registered at the Casino".
- It will then indicate your card limit.
- Click on the arrow to the left of your card number and select the amount that you wish to purchase.
- Confirm your purchase by selecting "Yes" or "No"
- A box will inform you "Please wait…purchase pending"
- Next, an "Online Banking Box" will appear stating "Your purchase has been approved "
- Now you can exit banking, return to the casino and start playing! Good Luck!
How to Play
- Once you are ready to play, go to the casino menu, and click on the button for the game of your choice - scroll for more games
- A dialog box called "Starting Module" will appear, indicating the progress of the game’s download.
- If this is not the first time you have opened the software it should take a couple of seconds.
- If this is the first time you are opening the software you will see that below each game button the text "CLICK TO DOWNLOAD" will be visible in white text.
- As soon as you select the button the game will start downloading.
- A "Starting Module" box will indicate the progress of the download.
- While you are busy playing the selected game, the other games will download in the background.
- By the time you exit the game you are busy with, the rest of the games should have finished downloading
How to Log On
- The software will be stored on your desktop.
- To access the casino, " Casino" icon on your desktop.
- The software will launch and a box with the Casino’s logo will appear informing you - "Loading software…Please be patient"
- The casino menu will then appear, click on the "CONNECT" button and enter your account number and password.
How to Cash-In
- Go to the "Banking Menu" by selecting the "Bank" button (the purple button above the HELP button).
- Select the "Cash-in" option
- Select the amount you wish to cash in
- Confirm the amount by selecting "Yes" or "No"
- You will be informed that your cash-in is being processed
- Please note that your cash-in will be transferred to a pending period of 24 to 48 hours. ( depending on the casino )
- During this period, you may reverse your cash in for future play, without having to purchase additional credits.
- This can be done by clicking on the "REVERSE CASH IN" button in the banking menu.
- On expiry of this period, the cash-in will be processed and you will receive an email confirming the allocation